Who we are
Our mission is to create a community of learners who:
- Are responsible and engaged community members
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence and adaptability
- Are curious and value risk taking as part of the learning process
- Access and analyze information and formulate an opinion
- Communicate effectively
- Work individually and on teams to solve real world problems
Early Childhood Center at a Glance
- 3 year-round classrooms
- Nationally accredited through NAEYC
- Accepting children starting at 2 years, 9 months
- 11 Classrooms
Frequently Asked Questions
- What hours is the center open?
- What is included for meals?
- Do children need to be potty trained?
- What ages do you serve at the ECC?
- What program is used for instruction?
- What do you use for social emotional development?
- What is the classroom size?
- What healthy and safety measures do you have in place?
- What support staff do you have on site?